Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Take Time to Relax

The last couple of days have been so great. I think time with my family is just what I needed. Saturday while Jordan spent time with her dad I got to go shopping for all the essentials of a relaxing get away, I got a cute new swim suit and a magazine. What else does a girl need? Well I guess sunscreen which I did not use enough of again because once again I am more red than brown. Then I picked up Jordan and headed up to the cabin for some family time. I got to lay in the sun with my mom and sister, got to go swimming with my daughter and my niece and got time to hang out with my dad and Tony.


Take Time to Relax

We have all heard it a million times about the importance of self care. This weekend I learned how wonderful it is to sit down and totally tune everything out but my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment